[fpc-devel] OO rewrite - first round finished

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 05:37:14 CEST 2010

The first version of the OO rewrite branch is ready for alpha testing :-)
Now I need assistance in testing and profiling it. Can somebody do that,
or give me instructions how to do that myself?

The current version still uses global variables, which shall be moved
into objects in the next round. Since this difference may affect the
runtime behaviour, a tag for this version would be nice, so that
different models can be derived from the same base.

Another idea is a cache for frequently created objects, like procinfo
and the register allocators.

DoDi