[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:03:17 CEST 2010

On 25 July 2010 18:28, Martin <fpc at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> to your project forever => so what gurantees it isn't going to happen the
> same with namespaces ?

The greatly reduce the changes of a conflict. Namespaces have already
been proven to work. Just look at Java, .NET (Delphi, C#, etc), C++
etc. So I don't think it's needed to argue if namespaces work or don't
- we know they work and reduce chances for conflicts. What we need to
discuss, is how to implement it in FPC.

I'll start a new thread of this, seeing that we totally hijacked this
thread - my apologies.

  - Graeme -