[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:07:48 CEST 2010

On 23 July 2010 09:59, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> All generics types of FPC (in unit fgl)  are prefixed with tfpg, since 2006
> already.

And fpGUI existed long before that. ;-)  I guess lucky for me,
Generics are hardly (if at all) used by any developers I know. Still,
it's very annoying to get classname or unit name conflicts.  The next
question would probably be, are there plans for namespace support in
FPC - like Java, C#, C++, Modula 2 and Delphi all have?

  - Graeme -