[fpc-devel] Access violation building the compiler : r15585

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Sat Jul 17 12:33:45 CEST 2010

Hi

Actually I got exactly the same error from the same system.pp file.
I tried to compile FPC trunk on my Acer/E-machines mini-laptop, Intel Atom
CPU, having OpenSuse Linux OS.
First I had some snapshot version of the compiler to start with. It gave the
error. Then I updated to fpc 2.4.0.1 (?), the released version. I still got
the same error.

Earlier I built FPC on a AMD 64 desktop machine, with the same OpenSuse OS,
and it worked fine. Could it be related to Intel Atom CPU?

Juha