[fpc-devel] procedure ... message(); in Linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:49:44 CET 2010

On 18 February 2010 17:44, Michael Schnell <mschnell@*****> wrote:

> Of course I did try this, but the project seems to be abandoned:

It works fine here (from the office and home). I can also assure you
the project is not abandoned. :) I use it daily in our company and am
currently busy putting together the next (long overdue) release.

The project website is hosted on our company servers. We sometimes get
minor internet outages (we have ADSL), but I wasn't aware of any
today.

  - Graeme -