[fpc-devel] procedure ... message(); in Linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:23:06 CET 2010

On 18 February 2010 15:41, Michael Schnell <mschnell@******> wrote:

> my fpc sources don't have any fpg* files other than fpglibc* and fpgtk*.
>
> Lazarus does have a directory /lazarus/lcl/interfaces/fpgui/ but it does
> not contain a file fpg_main.* and fpgPostMessage is not mentioned in any
> file :(.

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about fpGUI, so thought it
would be obvious to look in the fpGUI repository for those methods and
units. fpGUI is not part of FPC or Lazarus, it's a separate project
like MSEgui.

fpGUI Home page:
  http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/

SourceForge project page
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/

Direct repository access:
  git clone git://fpgui.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/fpgui/fpgui

  - Graeme -