[fpc-devel] Location of documentation

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Dec 6 19:26:43 CET 2010

I did the unthinkable ;) by trying to write some documentation for an
FPC package. I searched FPC without success after which I got fpcdocs
from SVN, no luck either. I only found some files included in Lazarus
(\docs\xml\).

What is the plan for the lack of documentation on packages? Should I add
patches for FCL documentation to Lazarus or should this be corrected and
subsequently documentation should be added to the packages themselves.
Mind you that there was a patch applied recently that enables
documentation building from fpmake.

Regards, Darius