[fpc-devel] RTTI unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:58:55 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-30 14:27, Sven Barth het geskryf:

> The point is that I didn't tried it. I asked you (and the rest of the

No need to guess any more. I just tried, and the answer is NO, Lazarus does
not read the path information from the extra config file, so code
navigation is not possible outside the current directory.  But compiling IS
possible.

Here is the x86_64 config file I created. Then started a new project based
on pp.pas unit, and added x86_64_settings.cfg as extra compiler options file.

------------[ x86_64_settings.cfg ]-----------------
-g
-gl
-O1