[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:11:24 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-26 15:50, Žilvinas Ledas het geskryf:

> Sorry for OT, but where can I find fpprofiler? I didn't manage to find
> svn link to it (some links google gave me were broken...).
> Even better would be to have your updated/improved profiler.

It's in the 'fpcprojects' repository.

  http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/fpprofiler

I'm going to move fpprofiler history, including my changes to a Git
repository. Not sure where yet, probably SourceForge or GitHub.
'fpcprojects' repository is a mess, because it's one SubVersion repository
for many projects - so history is all mixed up. I already extracted all the
fpprofiler specific history from the SubVersion repository into a local git
repository, I simply need to push it to a new home.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/