[fpc-devel] Conditional Breakpoints using FPC and GDB

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:43:31 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hopefully Dmitry could solve these problems with Duby. I haven't evaluated
> Duby is some months, but last time I did check, it made good progress. I
> guess it's time I get another code update.

No updates. Sorry.
The last changes were: reading debug information (both dwarf and stabs).

Duby only allowed to view integer variables. I couldn't get any
further because the proper expression and value evaluation is
required. I've started with the pascal expression parser (now
contributed to passrc).

thanks,
dmitry