[fpc-devel] Proposal: Enhanced replacement for assignment operators

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:56:27 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-06 05:05, Alexander Klenin het geskryf:
> I specifically replace all usage of Inc/Dec and Include/Exclude in my
> Pascal programs
> by += / -= *to increase readability*.
> And I think it really helps ;-)

:-) I do the same, and use += and -+ more - simply to save on typing. But
what Jane proposes is really not easy to read or understand. Only after he
explained the syntax, I understood - which means he is going in the wrong
direction for the pascal language.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/