[fpc-devel] buildfaq

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 20:50:18 CEST 2010

Henry Vermaak schrieb:

>> I'm not very familiar with the make syntax :-(
>
> Heh, prepare to lose your mind.

It's like with the universe - once somebody will figure out, how it
works, it will turn immediately into something even more weird.

Some years ago I tried to install autobloat C packages work on Windows.
After some tries I knew which foolish tests to erase, and that a Linux/C
coder has to learn at least 4 more languages, apart from his programming
language. Since that time I know what made C coders what they are ;-)

DoDi