[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:41:04 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-30 17:58, Joost van der Sluis het geskryf:
> I'm affraid that when the discussion is over, no-one is willing or able
> to develop what has been concluded from the discussion.

I can only speak for myself. My workflow is as follows...

* I see a gap (missing feature) in FPC, Lazarus IDE etc that I would like
* If it's something only I will use, I implement it locally.
* If it's something I think others could find useful too, I discuss
  the idea on the mailing list.
* If the discussion went well and the idea is still viable, I
  add it to my todo list.

Just because I discussed something, doesn't mean I will implement it
immediately. I have a large todo list, and items that make it onto my todo
list, DO get implemented (in my own time).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/