[fpc-devel] Re: PDF on C/C++ code in Free Pascal

Sven Barth svenmauren at vr-web.de
Wed Sep 16 20:09:25 CEST 2009

Jonas Maebe schrieb:

> As far as I know, there is not a single test for this functionality, so
> I'm not sure that it actually works.

Well... then I think it's time to change this.

I'll try to test this functionality (and to fix it, if it fails), but
you  (or another core developer) should at least tell me how that
feature is supposed to work and (equally important) be used.

I'd love to see Free Pascal as a compiler that supports linking to C++
libraries (even if they are only GCC ones).

Regards,
Sven