[fpc-devel] Reminder: 2.4.0-RC1 testing

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Nov 22 16:12:19 CET 2009

In our previous episode, Inoussa OUEDRAOGO said:
> >> You can help improve the upcoming 2.4.0 release by downloading and
> >> testing this release. If you want you can report what you have done here:
> >> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testers_2.4.0
> >
> > How is one supposed to reported the results of the test suite ?
>
> Don't mind, reported at wiki.freepascal.org/Issues_2.4.0

The first two bits are fixed in the 2.4.0 branch.

I tried to fix the third, and I think I succeeded for the most part. I only
generated the CHM files, but if you are willing to test the new docs, these
are here

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm.zip

just add all chm files to the IDE, the TOC file first.