[fpc-devel] Dynamically Loading Libraries

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Nov 4 10:39:41 CET 2009

On 04 Nov 2009, at 02:37, Ivo Steinmann wrote:

> The more important question is: should we do it this way or should I
> also write a 2nd implementation by modifying the compiler (branched)?
> Then we don't need an external tool at all.

I prefer the compiler not to be modified for something like this. The
required functionality is easily implementable without doing so, and
external linking issues are already hard enough to debug without
adding another abstraction layer on top that hides in the source code
how a function is actually being imported.

Jonas