[fpc-devel] To Joost on 13228 and 13280

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat Mar 14 20:44:57 CET 2009

Op vrijdag 13-03-2009 om 20:29 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef ABorka:
> Can't add notes to resolved reports so I write here instead. :)

If you think that a bug-report is closed while it shoudn't, you can
re-open it and add a note.

> I assumed the FCL-web patches/changes I submitted will be applied in
> chronological order so there might be a little snag there at the moment.
>
> It seems that now 13228 and 13280 are both applied (with your
> modifications) but it might not be enough because 13280 needs an earlier
> submitted patch

I don't see why 13254 needs 13280. Imho it doesn't and that's also what
you say in a comment for bug 13254. Only thing it needs is 13228 to be
applied, and that one is applied before 13254.

> FCL-web might not work without this.

I don't see why.

Joost.