[fpc-devel] FPC 2.2.4 rc1 Copy() function issue?

Sooky Boo sookyboo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:59:36 CET 2009

I am using fpc 2.2.4 rc1 and I have a dynamic array of records which I
Copy() to another variable, the copied array has reference pointers to the
original array, I don't think this was the case in earlier versions of fpc.

Anyone know a work around? I could make a function the sets the lengths of
the array and then sets each property of the record but the record
definition sometimes changes and could lead to broken code.

Thanks