[fpc-devel] Mantis monitoring configuration

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Mar 3 09:56:48 CET 2009

On 03 Mar 2009, at 06:47, Flávio Etrusco wrote:

> what's the current status on this issue, please?

In what sense? Do you still get emails for all bug reports, or do you
not get any emails at all (even for your own bug reports)? As far as I
know, the problem has been fixed, and I thought that email
notifications had already been re-enabled also for the FPC project. I
get them (for bugs on which I have commented only), but that doesn't
count because I have a "developer" profile rather than a "reporter"
profile.

Did you check whether you have email delivery checked on your "my
account" -> preferences page?

Jonas