[fpc-devel] fcgi under windows

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Fri Jun 12 21:19:51 CEST 2009

If the "custom" variants need to stay then the descriptions for each
must state exactly what is the difference between the custom and not
custom and when they should be used.
Currently, anyone who is not an FPC/Lazarus professional developer
already, cannot decide based on the description.

I do not agree that the "Custom" variations will be used more BTW.
Anyone who is coming from Delphi/Kylix to move a web project over or
start a new one will want to use web modules, actions, etc.
They are using the RAD Delphi or FPC/Lazarus for the reason that they do
not need to do the basic work the "Custom" variations need. They want to
focus on the development of the actual web module, it's actions,
templates, web design and not the framework that is needed for them to work.

What's the problem with "dragging" in the LCL parts of the web
development projects?