[fpc-devel] SVN error with macosall.pas

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jul 11 22:22:38 CEST 2009

> Another nice
> feature is that the local copy is much cleaner - no more
> duplicates of
> all files so your local copy takes up less space, no more
> .svn
> directories in every folder (git only has one .git in the
> root of the
> project), etc..

I think this is a feature and not a bug, I use often this feature because I have setup a shortcut in lazarus and some icon in total commander, for running external diff tool (kdiff3 in linux and winmerge in windows) of my local copy against svn version. It would be nice if the same thing could be made with git, and even as git can hold whole history, it would be interesting to choose any specific revision to do the diff, how?

btw how do git deals with revisions? with svn having a short number tagging a revision is handy even when it could make you crazy like when tracking changes on branches or tags :)

Jesus Reyes A.

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web! Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx