[fpc-devel] handling of 2.3.x (new 2.4) branch

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Aug 25 10:13:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

How does the FPC developers manage the 2.3.x (up coming 2.4) branch? Is
it similar to the the Lazarus "fixes" branch, where fixes are applied to
trunk and then merged back into "fixes" branch.  Or does it more often
have it's own development fixes which are NOT available in trunk?

I ask because I would like to track the upcoming 2.4 branch in Git as
well as the 2.5.x (trunk) and just want to optimise my SubVersion -> Git
sync scripts.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/