[fpc-devel] [patch] fpdoc.css now has "definition list" formatting

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:53:18 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

>> Could somebody please add the following CSS code to the end of the
>> fpdoc.css file (that's if you prefer the new formatted definition
>> lists).
>
> I'll adapt the file.

Thanks Michael.

> The fpdoc.css file is hand-generated. I doubt you can patch me,
> I'm beyond repair ;)

:-)  After I sent the message I found the "default"
utils/fpdoc/fpdoc.css file and noticed the hand-generated comment  in
the file.

PS:
I'm quite impressed. After all the years that nobody maintained the
'fpde' GTK1 project, it still compiled without problems.  Robust code!
 :-)  That project (idea) would actually make an excellent OOP and
Mediators example project. XML reading and writing, objects could be
used for tree node sections, reusable GUI parts (as objects) all tied
together with MGM and Observers.  Ummm... one for a rainy day.

Regards,
  - Graeme -