[fpc-devel] Request to merge formal annotation facility into main trunk

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Fri Sep 19 16:02:35 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 05:03:42PM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Tom Verhoeff wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to merge Jochem's extensions with the main trunk?
> > They are in the SVN repository in branches/tue/.
>
> As far as I am concerned, this is a welcome addition.
> If possible, I would even include your user.pdf in the docs.
> If it is written in LaTeX, you can simply send the sources.

Can someone inform me whether the formal annotation facility
has been merged into FPC, and if so, which version has it?

If not, what would it take to get this done?  I contributed
the patches to make this easy:

	<http://www.win.tue.nl/~wstomv/software/formann/>

It would be useful in our educational application of FreePascal, and it
would help our research.

Thanks,

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Dept. of Math. & Comp. Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Technische Universiteit Eindhoven