[fpc-devel] Unicodestring branch, please test and help fixing

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Sat Sep 6 18:57:43 CEST 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008 22.50:23 Florian Klaempfl wrote:
[...]
> This should be fixed.

Thanks, FPC and MSEide compile now.

Attached an "emergency" patch that I could load the MSEgui forms, not finished
and not tested. Is TTypekind = (... tkInterfaceRaw,tkUChar,tkUString)
correct?
Next problem is that pmsechar(msestring) returns a NIL pointer if msestring
= ''. As designed? The behaviour of ansistring and widestring was very
useful, I'd like if UnicodeString would behave the same.

Thanks, Martin