[fpc-devel] generated assembler

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:21:00 CEST 2008

On 9/4/08, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:
>  Firefox shows PNGs (and JPGs) within the message, while you would need to
> open an external viewer for GIFs. So PNG is really nice here !

Huh??  Many sites use gif images!
Firefox supports PNG, GIF, JPG etc.. all natively.  At least my
version does (Firefox v3). I just tested this as well. I could view a
website and my gmail with uses both gif and png files in the content.

Ah, I see your problem:

Please upgrade to a working OS - something like Linux. ;-)  Actually
my wife's computer uses Firefox 2 under Windows, and she as no issues
with viewing gif images either.

Regards,
  - Graeme -