[fpc-devel] generated assembler

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:53:09 CEST 2008

On 9/3/08, Martin Schreiber <fpmse at bluewin.ch> wrote:

> For the people who don't know MSEide attached a screenshot, I hope the file is
>  not too big. It is with -O3. With inline there is still some overhead because
>  of the string variable.

OK, thanks Martin.  Debugging in MSEide seems quite impressive. I can
see you put a lot of effort into writing it.

PS:
The image was received fine. I noticed with my own experimentation
that small screenshots (not photos) work better as GIF images. It's a
much better option for size reduction with no visual loss. Your image
as PNG is 28K. As a GIF it's only 17.5K
:-) Don't use JPG's, they are useless and look damn ugly!

Regards,
  - Graeme -