[fpc-devel] Excellent work you guys have done

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:26:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I know I sometimes bitch about some little thing in FPC or Lazarus.
Well, it's not all bad. :-)  I often tell other people about our
company experience with FPC and Lazarus. This time I thought I would
forward one such email here.  Just to show you guys that we (as users)
do appreciate all the efforts you guys put into these projects. Keep
up the great work - CodeGear should tremble in their boots!