[fpc-devel] library export in Linux

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Fri Oct 3 04:14:28 CEST 2008

OK, I'll see what can I do to get some older apache into a Linux install
to test it.

Did some more tests meanwhile, if the ap_hook_handler is executed below,
all the modules loaded after this one in the apache2.conf, are stop
working (always returning an empty page). If it is commented out, they
are OK.
So something is probably wrong with the Defaulthandler function
declaration on Linux - or something - that breaks the module chain after
the fpc compiled module. Also, the Defaulthandler is not called (not
even the first instruction is executed in it ever).

function DefaultHandler(r: PRequest_Rec): Integer; cdecl;
...snip...

procedure RegisterHooks(p: Papr_pool_t); cdecl;
begin
   ap_hook_handler(@DefaultHandler, nil, nil, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
end;

The module_struct declaration is OK theoretically because the
Registerhooks procedure is called after the module is loaded by apache.