[fpc-devel] Pascal to Java compiler

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:36:18 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk
<sanliturk at ttnet.net.tr> wrote:
> In short , I think , generation of Java byte code by the Free  Pascal
> compiler is one of the most important improvements .

Open source projects (like Free Pascal) and driver by contributions.

It's not reasonable to expect that existing developers will stop the
work they are currently interrested at to work on something you find
very important. Each user will have his own idea of what is important,
so it would be like expecting developers to go in 1000 different ways
at once. In short, your priority isn't everyone elses priority.

If you consider some feature important to have in Free Pascal I would
like to encourage you to take the adequate steps to have it done
(tipically you can either write the code yourself or hire someone to
do it).

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho