[fpc-devel] Problem with func/proc parameters and buttons in Laz

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Nov 26 20:05:54 CET 2008

Hi Vojtěch,

First, I would like to point you that you have to send your Lazarus
questions to the Lazarus mailinglist and not to the FPC-devel please.

Having that said,

> 1, I have no text on BitmapButtons in Lazarus in DialogBoxes (except
> Open/Save file). There are only small icons on it. I tried to change
> Environment - Environment Options - Desktop to other languagues and to
> change these options (Hints for components palette and Hints for main
> speed buttons) but no success.
At what stage do your captions disappear? Do you see any in the IDE? Did
you try to create a new project and put some buttons on there? What do
you see?

> 2, When I write procedure or function with parameter String[31] it
> doesn't work. It writes Forward declaration not solved, however it is.
Please provide a minimal example. You probably have some syntax problem.

Darius