[fpc-devel] NetBSD / PPC (Xillinx 405)

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Tue May 20 13:20:40 CEST 2008

Hi to all,

I want to do some programming for a embedded system:
(Port our SIP/RTP Stack to some embedded system)

System is:
----
NetBSD 3.0  #1570: Tue Aug 15 15:08:31 CEST 2006 TG Board
total memory = 65536 KB
avail memory = 46160 KB
plb0 (root)
cpu0 at plb0: 200MHz 405EP (Revision 9.80)
----

This is a VoIP Box running under NetBSD with a PPC Architecture.
(ibm405 core embedded in Xilinx Virtex {2-Pro, 4 FX} series FPGA)

Can you give me some directions ?

Our sip stack is commercial/closed source at the moment, but if i win
the project,
i can do some porting of libraries/targets if necessary and give that
work back of
course ...

Thank you,

 helmut