[fpc-devel] How to use fpFlock?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:08:17 CEST 2008

flock in Linux (at least) is blocking by default unless passed with
specific parameter.

You can try also to create a mutex that only when removed you will
access the procedure/function that try to write to the file, and the
process that created the mutex is the only one that can write to that
file.
You of course remove it when you closed the file.

Just an idea...

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/