[fpc-devel] Summer of Code 2008

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:03:44 CET 2008

2008/3/8, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
>  >  ow... I have not thought to be a mentor :)
>

> They'll pay you 500 bucks if approved =)
>
>  Just kidding (althougth they really pay). I needed to fill some names
>  as mentors just to cause a good impression. If we are approved
>  (unlikely), then we can do a better arrangement on the list of
>  mentors.

If they apply me as a student (KDE) I won't be able to be a mentor.
But if I'm not succeeded I will be able to maintain any project wich
doesn't require any special abilities (as I told I just "trunced"
sdlgraph). Also if I won't be a GSoC student I will read "Red Dragon
book 2", so will need to practice :)

--
E.I.