[fpc-devel] Russianlocale informationnotcompatiblewithFPClocalevariables

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 10:48:59 CEST 2008

To be honest I hate the Pascal OOP implementation even more, but the lack of
Singleton support, good RTTI and AfterConstructor/BeforeDestructor . ;-) .
The OOP model is something we as developers implement. We are not talking
MFC, or VCL, but the language. There are a lot of fantastic OOP models in
C++, and C++ supports conceptual programming (Well kind of), where Pascal
does not.
To be honest both languages have a lot of issues, but we take them for what
they are and use them and love them :-) . I love both C++ and Object Pascal,
well maybe C++ a bit more, but is still frustrates me when I can't create a
simple singleton :-D .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software