[fpc-devel]Russian locale informationnotcompatiblewithFPClocalevariables

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 10:43:55 CEST 2008

Well... This is probably the reason we develop our own libraries ;-) . Our
architecture was multithreaded since it was originally envisioned 7 years
ago. We still use other libraries but we call them from separated threads,
and we split the tasks upfront. In our latest design each video filter will
optionally perform in a separated thread thus distributing the video or
audio processing. We even plan to add distribution for large video frames
where each processor will be assigned only portion of the frame thus
utilizing multicore even in a single filter.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com