[fpc-devel] Russian locale informationnotcompatiblewithFPClocalevariables

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 10:14:57 CEST 2008

It had some feature I liked including direct Complex number support.
Variable stack arrays are also available in C99 but not in the C++ standard,
and as the best of my knowledge there are no plans to add them in the 200X
ANSI revision :-( . So far Delphi has been doing fine with the classical
variable arrays and SetLength ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software