[fpc-devel] Present and Future of Free Pascal Compiler .

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Wed Jul 30 13:55:04 CEST 2008

     Hi Mehmet,

This is an extremely narrow vision, and I am afraid you are missing a lot of
approaches developed in the last few years. I advise you to visit
www.intel.com. They have a number of article of different compiler
approaches for multicore CPU utilization. They cover everything from the
classic multiprocessing and multithreading all the way to execution of
single thread over multiple cores trough instruction distribution. I am sure
you will be amused at what possibilities are there for compilers to employ
;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software