[fpc-devel] fpc armel OABI_COMPAT

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:49:57 CEST 2008

Hi Luca

I met with a partial success. I copied old sysutils.o and system.o to
the latest svn compiled (2.3.1). Somehow I got a ppcarm binary from an
old  cross compile , which compiles for Armel. I do have problems with
DateTimeToStr and like.

At least my bosses don't bother  me telling to switch to C or Java and
may let me continue with fpc.

But i feel we need to have full EABI version of fpc to move forward.
Any suggestions to move in this direction?

regards

Nataraj