[fpc-devel] more descriptive parameter names for C translated headers

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:12:19 CET 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 6:58 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I might have asked this before, but why doesn't the h2pas tool put in
> the correct parameter names in the first place? I'm sure there must be
> some technical reason?  :)

I think that h2pas just needs to be improved.

I took a look at the code while thinking about creating something
similar for objective-c for the Cocoa bindings, but h2pas has a very
exotic code. I think it's created with the gnu tools for automatic
compiler generation, yacc. I read the code, but understood absolutely
nothing =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho