[fpc-devel] TimeReFormat in FormatDateTime

petr.kristan at epos.cz petr.kristan at epos.cz
Tue Apr 8 18:12:15 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 05:54:40PM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, petr.kristan at epos.cz wrote:

> > > Did you test it ? If you can confirm that hh:mm:ss works correctly, then
> > > I'll apply the patch.
> > Sure, I tested it. hh:mm:ss and hh:nn:ss works identically.
> > But isn't cleaner solution remove TimeReFormat completly?
>
> I meant: did you test with TimeReFormat removed ? :)
Yes. I tested it with dissabled functionality of TimeReFormat:

   Function TimeReFormat(Const S : string) : string;
   // Change m into n for time formatting.
   //Var i : longint;

   begin
     Result:=S;
     {For I:=1 to Length(Result) do //We cannot do that, am/pm does not then work
       If Result[i]='m' then
         result[i]:='n';}
   end;

But I think, that cleaner will be remove function TimeReFormat completly
not only dissable functionality (superfluous call).

Petr

--
Ing. Petr Kristan
.