[fpc-devel] TClientDataset (was: Dnamic packages support)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:06:57 CET 2007

On 05/11/2007, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> It should, yes. Better yet is to write an Apache module.
> A breeze with FPC these days...

I know nothing about Apache modules, but from you comment, I guess I
need to look into it.

* Can they hold a DB connection open as well?

* Are they specific to a Apache version? We are going to deploy on
Apache 2.x but the minor version numbers might not always be the same.
Also deployment will be on Linux and Windows servers.

Regards,
  - Graeme -