[fpc-devel] multiply resource files bug (commit 7515)

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Wed May 30 22:18:40 CEST 2007

Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

> On Wed, 30 May 2007, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>

>> Too bad. IMHO, it is not good for fpc development, that people are going to be
>> dependent on 2.3.1 fixes even before 2.2.0 has been released.
>
> You can help by

I think I am missing something in your reasoning ...

> - making sure that 2.2.0 is well tested and bugs identified.

How does that help me? I can even argue that not merging these fixes to
the fixes_2_2 branch makes the fixes_2_2 branch less attractive for me
and I will switch to trunk instead, so 2.2.0 is even less tested.

> - Getting 2.2.2 out of the door quicklier.

How I can do that? One obvious way is to make sure that there is a
critical bug in 2.2.0.

Vincent