[fpc-devel] Question on RTTI

Peter Popov ppopov at tamu.edu
Wed Mar 28 05:08:18 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have the following question: what kind of run-time type infomration (if
any) is generated on published methods (methods, not method properties).
In particular, is there any way to get a method's return type, param count
and type, calling convention? I know for sure that Delphi 2 does that with
automated methods (and later versions for backward compatibility).

I will appreciate a lot any information/help/hints!

Thanks
Peter Popov

Peter Popov
Postdoctorial Research Assistant,
Institute for Scientific Computation
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843
Off: (979) 458-4644
Email: ppopov at tamu.edu