[fpc-devel] Re: Another XML bug

Sergei Gorelkin sergei_gorelkin at mail.ru
Fri Mar 16 00:48:02 CET 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007, 2:16:17 AM, Ales wrote:

AK> Sending as attachment. The program just reads 'Options/Video/ResX' and
AK> writes to console, then tries to change it in the file.

AK> Neither GetValue nor SetValue work. GetValue always gets defaults,
AK> SetValue does nothing.

AK> Ales

Looks like I got a lot of bugs in an attempt to make the DOM work
faster... What's notable is that I was testing it all the way, but it
appears that I was testing the wrong unit.

Attached is a patch that fixes GetValue. SetValue issue is not clear;
test program contains no calls to SetValue but instead a second
GetValue. Changing it to SetValue makes the things work as expected.

--
Best regards,
 Sergei