[fpc-devel] Compiling on OSX and case sensitive filesystems

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Thu Aug 23 00:00:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

For Lazarus development I share my lazarus sources on a nfs and samba
export, so I have the same source tree for Win32/64/CE, Linux and OSX
development. Samba is used for windows, nfs for the others. The last
months I've been switching my development compiler from 2.0.4 to 2.1.5
Target by target and tonight I came to the last: OSX.
And there I noticed that the ppcppc 2.1.5 compiler stopped searching for
Lower/Uppercase unitname variants, so it cannot compile my lazarus
sources anymore (while 2.0.4 happily does)
Is there a way, flag, option, define, whatever to turn this behaviour
back on ?

Thanks, Marc