[fpc-devel] format function

Rimgaudas Laucius rimga at ktl.mii.lt
Thu Oct 12 17:32:29 CEST 2006

Maybe this is off topic, but some interesting information about floating
point operations could be found at
http://vod.niif.hu/index.php?lg=en&mn=archive&eid=47&sm=listevent&secid=85.
I recommend you to check "Can we trust floating-point numbers?" by Paul
Zimmermann.
ISO/IEC 10967-3 "Information technology -- Language independent
arithmetic -- Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arithmetic and
complex elementary numerical functions" is worth to check too.