[fpc-devel] Definition of the time-fration in a TDateTime before 30/12/1899

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 22 22:36:17 CEST 2006

On 5/22/06, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> > Can you introduce constants instead of all these hardcoded numbers so the
> > code is more readable ?
> >

> Maybe Brams mail should be incorporated, given the fact that the
> constants don't have a clear meaning.
>
> Vincent.

This is exactly why  I asked my original question regarding the date
routines. After reading is email, I could see why constants where not
used.  I meant to document somewhere in fpcdoc or even better, in the
code what all those numbers meant.  Could we add his email as a
comment above the code?  Or a comment linking it to some help file
explaining what he said.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--