[fpc-devel] How to add comments on FPC buglist?

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Thu May 4 19:11:14 CEST 2006

> I think having an opensource pascal written bugtracking system would be great! So please
> hurry up and show us some code :)

Probably something written from scratch with
bare hands through existing fp cgi classes/objects.

There is a bug reporting system written in EASY language, which is based all on freepascal
since it uses TDBEngine. It could have been a good temporary system to place while the
other one is being designed, since it is based on FPC.
http://www.bug-a-boo.org/

It also requires shell account on server which is one reason I chose not to use it, as you
must associate all TDBEngine programs with a CGI program (sort of like an interpretter but
actually binary scripts).