[fpc-devel] Web bug 4510

joost at cnoc.nl joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Jan 2 23:40:42 CET 2006

I've looked into web-bug 4510 and the attached patch fixes this bug, but
then tw2318b fails.

I seems like that the VMT of an interface (IUnknown) isn't initialised
properly when the constructor of the accompanying class is called.

When the VMT isn't initialised properly an RTE 210 should occur. The patch
in the attachment disables the test that raises the RTE 210. This surely
isn't the right fix, but it's beyong my knowledge to fix this properly.

I hope someone else can have a further look at it.

JoJo,
  Joost.